HackHands

Aleksandar Jovanović

Europe/Warsaw $1.25 / min
$1.25 / min Request expert
Overall Ratings
Hi, my name is Aleksandar, but calling me Alex is just fine as well. I've been in web development since 2007, it originally started as high school project but then I got hooked. I got attracted to Joomla because of it's modability and in the process learned it inside out. Joomla introduced me to MVC software architecture, which made learning CodeIgniter framework a very smooth process. And that was just a start of benefits of MVC, it turns out that PrestaShop and OpenCart are not that difficult to grasp either. Right now I'm working on growing my knowledge of Javascript but as a server side language through the use of Node.js

Expert Skills

Expert Reviews

Jean   -   Jul 19, 2017 at 06:41 pm
“A guy for the job”
Diego   -   Jul 13, 2017 at 10:02 pm
“It was a good guy, properly explained everything very well”
Ellen Harris   -   Jun 30, 2017 at 05:16 pm
“Amazing at helping me fix the code. I had 80% of it done he just helped walk me through the remaining 20% and then reviewed it again to make sure I understood. thank you!”
Caloaks   -   Jun 6, 2017 at 08:59 pm
“has really been a great help with my issues no matter how big or small. Very thankful for the assistance and expertise.”
Caloaks   -   Jun 6, 2017 at 07:17 pm
“Very great to work with. Wrapped up my issue in a very timely matter.”

Posts

Expert Activity

Jul 19
Received a 5 review from Jean
Jul 19
Had a session with Jean
Jul 13
Received a 4 review from Diego
Jul 13
Had a session with Diego
Jun 30
Received a 5 review from Ellen Harris
Jun 30
Had a session with Ellen Harris
Jun 6
Received a 5 review from Caloaks
Jun 6
Had a session with Caloaks
Jun 6
Received a 5 review from Caloaks
Jun 6
Had a session with Caloaks
Still not sure? Have any specific questions? We are here to help!