· Over 10 years of experience in IT with hands-on software development experience in Data Analysis, Database Design/Redesign, Development, Data Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Data Conversion on SQL Server in both OLTP & OLAP, and RDBMS & NoSQL environments
· Have end to end experience of product development from the requirements specification stage till acceptance testing and go-live
· Also worked on a Hadoop Big Data POC for the client, involving HBase, Hive, PIG
· Involved in open source projects using Go Programming Language.
· Good experience writing web applications using Go Programming Language.
· Experience with Google appengine APIs and web application hosting on Appengine.
· Experience with writing unit test code for the web applications in Go.
· Involved in data modeling, Designing databases and preparing technical design documents
· Extensively worked on Microsoft SQL Server 2005/08 using TSQL Queries Stored Procedures, Functions Indexes, Triggers, Dynamic SQL, Functions, and Views
· Proficient in SQL Server - TSQL Programming; Stored Procedures, Indexes, Data and Schema patches, Error Handling, Custom data extraction Queries
· Proficient with reporting tools like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Actuate Reports, Seagate Crystal Reports, Qlikview and ETL tools like SSIS, Scribe, Informatica
· Created parameterized, linked, drill-through, click-through, matrix, sub reports using report builder, report manager in SSRS
· Developed SSIS Packages using SCD, Merge, Lookup, derived column, data conversion transformations
· Created mappings using different transformations of Informatica
· Proficient in debugging stored procedure and Informatica, DTS & SSIS packages, to identify the performance bottleneck as well as to troubleshoot a data/logical bug
· Efficient in performance tuning complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures. Good experience in reading and understanding execution plans of T-SQL queries and fine tuning queries