A little bit about me:
- Backbone.js expert
- Worked with very large Data Visualization projects for the NY Fed and WSJ including maps, scatterplots, and all sort of D3 craziness
- I work as a FrontEnd Engineer at a Series C enterprise software startup
- I own a startup Software Consultancy called Oselot (making Enterprise Workflow software).
- I also am an owner in a Semantic Web Tech firm (Datrixo.com). We basically are pioneers in using RDF for business and are currently applying this powerful cutting edge tech to anything from finance to cannibis.
- I worked at large companies such as the Federal Reserve, WSJ as well as small companies. startups, and web shops
- HUUUUGE proponent of Pair Programming. @ Fed I pioneered a team room where I spent ~ 90% of my coding time in Senior - Senior & Senior - Junior coding situations, also set up lots of Junior - Junior partnerships.
- Junior-Mid level Backbone.js programmer who needs some advice/code review/architecture or debugging help
- Senior level Backbone.js programmer who wants to bounce ideas and architecture off off someone
- Need help setting up Grunt, Bower, Require.js, GIT, or any other JS Environment tools