Ryan Collins is a Startup Addict, Founder, Software Engineer, *nix Admin, Mac Specialist, and Designer with a passion for great user experiences and beautiful designs. Ryan has over 15 years of experience contracting for clients all over the world. Ryan likes to push boundaries, break into cutting-edge technologies, and support open source projects.
Ryan’s background and education includes experience in:
- Development for Apple Platforms in Swift
- Web Backends (Server-Side Swift, Go/Golang, Node.js/Express, Wordpress, etc..)
- Responsive Web Frontends (HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery, Bootstrap, etc..)
- *nix Systems Administration
- Infrastructure design, buildout, and maintenance
- Database design, implementation, and administration (Postgres, MySQL, SQLite, Mongo)
- Apple hardware management
- Enterprise Networking (Ubiquiti, Cisco)
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- A/V Production (Logic, Final Cut, A/V Hardware, Protools, etc..)
- Game Development (Unity/Unreal)
Ryan is also a huge supporter of net-neutrality, encryption, and has served as a volunteer EMT.