I am an expert Ruby and Rails Programmer from Toronto with a passion for helping others learn, currently working as a Ruby on Rails Software Engineer at theScore Inc. (One of the most popular sports app in the world). I am passionate about helping people, especially who are new to the web development and the programming world. I am specialized in explaining core concepts of Ruby and Rails along with the best practices. I focus on the learning experience of my students and make sure they get exactly what they want. I have excellent academic track records (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Masters in Computer Engineering) along with strong development and industry experience in Software Development and Web Development (5+ years).
I am a Ruby (http://stackoverflow.com/tags/ruby/topusers) and Ruby on Rails (http://stackoverflow.com/tags/ruby-on-rails/topusers) top answerer at StackOverflow in the recent times.
* Building backend APIs in Ruby on Rails (Active Model Serializer, Grape, Jbuilder, RABL etc.) for mobile applications. (For more than 12 million users).
* Building Push Notification System (For more than 12 million users).
* Backend Ruby on Rails Development (With scaling, optimizing, caching best practices).
* Test Driven Development with clean code and best practices.
* Web Scraping (Nokogiri) (Scrape data from anywhere on the internet!).
* Explain concepts/solutions clearly and concisely according to the level of the client/student.
* Giving architecture advice for your product/application. Explain which tools/gems to use and why.
* Suggesting best practices and focusing on the best learning experience and long-term achievements.
* Showing cool tips and tricks that I have learned over the past few years (and still learning!) as a professional developer to be more productive and efficient at work.